Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A Warm Morning in the Sun


It is funny how I came to take this photograph.  We were on our way to get Dunkin' and passed some signs and I thought "I need to come back after breakfast and photograph those signs."  So I did.  After I photographed the signs (you will see that photograph soon...) I turned the corner and went down a short street and saw this scene.  Just someone sitting on a bench, enjoying the sun,  in one of the small parks in town.  By the time I realized it was a shot, I was only 20 feet from the woman, so I turned the corner, and drove all around the park, and then parked again, and made this photograph with a telephoto lens, so the woman wouldn't know she was being photographed.  I love the feeling of the sun in this photograph.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax in the sunshine and enjoy green grass and fresh air. Perfect spot.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Love the bright sunshine, green grass, the "old fashioned" bench and the school kids in the background. Perfect autumn day! betsey