Friday, September 4, 2020

Happiness Beyond Measure!


Kathy arrived in California last Sunday afternoon.  So it has been 5 days of seeing Vivian from across the room.  So Kathy and Liz decided to go get Covid-19 rapid tests.  They came back negative, which is wonderful.  I am thrilled that Kathy didn't get infected from the trip on the airplane.  So the net result, is that Kathy and Liz can now hold Vivian!  I cannot imagine the joy for both Liz and Kathy to finally be able to hold her!  Happiness beyond measure!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy Aunt Kate is holding Vivian. I saw pictures of her earlier this week sitting at a distance and I felt sad for her that she couldn't hold her. I am so glad the tests came back negative and she and Liz can now cuddle with Vivian. A photo of joy! Trace

Anonymous said...

This warms my heart and makes me smile. I cannot imagine arriving to visit your first granddaughter and children and not be able to cuddle and hug your girls. Viewing from a distance must be so hard. Picture perfect and precious.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Happiness is getting to hold your granddaughter!! I am thrilled to read that Kathy tested negative as I was worried about her flying. Also, happy that Liz can snuggle Vivian as she is living so close to her sister. All this wonderful news is pure joy! betsey