Thursday, September 3, 2020

Scanning History 2


One of the things that newspaper photographers do, is that on some days an editor will call and say "get me a weather shot."  That meant driving around and trying to find a photograph of people doing something outside that shows the weather wether it is raining or snowing or freezing or if it is sunny.  This may be one of the best weather shots I ever did - four boys on a Sunday afternoon hopping from rock to rock down at the beach, backlit by the sun!  Brought to you from out of the past through my Nikon scanner that works once again!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way the water and rocks glimmer in the sun. The photo captures the playfulness and joy of youth. Trace

Anonymous said...

I love the diamonds shining on the water and the fun these boys are having on the rocks, even with long pants on! Guess it was not a planned beach day.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I love the sheer joy that the boys are having jumping across the rocks. The black and white photo really captures the sparkles on the water. betsey