Monday, June 26, 2023

Asking for Trouble!


I took this photograph on the airplane on the way to Los Angeles.  I was sitting at the window and Kathy was to the left of me.  I glanced over at the man in the aisle seat and was stunned to see that he had put a glass of water on the keyboard of his laptop!  YIKES!  As a believer of "Murphy's Law"  I would never in a million years do this! One passenger stumbling again this passenger's computer or an encounter with severe turbulence could lift the glass straight up and straight back down and the keyboard would be full of water!  Wow!  Unbelievable! 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable and scary. I agree with Murphy's Law. Just don't do it.
Joan

Linda said...

I destroyed one keyboard with liquid. Now I'm super careful about liquids around my computer. That's a pretty nifty balancing act that I would definitely NOT try.

ken schwarz said...

This risk taking activity reminds me of your adventurous good friend Jim Wildey. My he rest in peace!

Anonymous said...

Just a glance at this photo and I feel a little ill!

Liz said...

(That was me, Liz, feeling ill looking at this photo!)