Monday, June 5, 2023

The Little Guy: "I Got This!"


I saw this scene as I continued my walk up 5th Avenue.  I was impressed that the little guy had this scooter wired!  He was good to go on his own.  I took about 5 photographs of this scene as the light changed to a "Walk" signal, and you should know that the mother, being very cautious, had reached her hand back and was holding the top of the scooter handle by the time they moved into the crosswalk.  So the mom was pulling him with her rather than letting him cross on his own, which is very smart, given the traffic on 5th Avenue!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! He doesn't look much older than two. Good balance.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Seems amazing for such a little boy. So glad his mom held onto him to get across the street.betsey