Sunday, June 25, 2023

CA Leftovers I


I have taken at least a billion photographs while in California, and we were only gone 10 days.  So what is one billion minus 10?  That's how many photographs I have left to show you from the trip!  I found this piece of driftwood in Liz' living room and took it outside, looking for an appropriate background.  I tried some red terra cotta tiles but that didn't work so I took it out to her front garden and cleared a spot on the dirt, which is perfect, I think.  The dark soil is not distracting from the wonderful twisted shape of the light colored driftwood with it's interesting texture.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your crop emphasizes the recurring forms in nature. riparian? reptilian? or?

Anonymous said...

should have signed the comment: ginger