Wednesday, June 21, 2023

"They Walk at Different Speeds"


When Liz takes the dogs for a walk, I am likely to go along just for the exercise.  I learned on this walk that the dogs, which are getting on in age, walk really slowly!  It wasn't long after we started out that I saw how slowly Allen, the white dog, is so much slower than Toby, the gray dog.  And you can see that here!  When I said something to Liz, she laughed and said "They walk at different speeds!  Which is such an understatement, and so obvious from this photograph!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the photo of Liz with the two dogs. I imagine it may be challenging at times. We all walk at different speeds! :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Good thing that they are not big dogs as they would pull Liz’s arms apart!! Betsey

Anonymous said...

Funny photo with Liz in the middle trying to give a fun walk to both dogs. Trace