Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Almost Like Europe


I caught a glimpse of this down a side street on the way back from the grocery store today.  So I turned around and went down the side street.  What caught my eye was the adobe color of the stucco and the brilliant color of the flowers, even from some distance away.  So I parked my car and tried to figure out the best photograph.  In the first photographs I took I tried to crop out the electric meter in hopes that it would look like a photograph from Europe or something.  Then I backed away a bit and included the modern electric meter.  I think this photo is more interesting because of the contrast of the older looking flowers, and the modern meter.  The shot where I tried to make it look like it was old, with just the flowers on on the wall, but it was kind of dull.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the color of the wall and the colorful flowers. Would like to see the other photos...betsey