Saturday, June 27, 2020

If There is Anything New...


It was a week ago Friday that I spoke of Grace, when she was sitting under the umbrella:  "If there is anything new in the house - an empty box, some wrapping, a blanket on the floor, she is under it, or on it in a second!" Q.E.D. "quod erat demonstrandum," which, loosely translated means: "thus it has been demonstrated".   :-)   Kathy is working on small quilt squares an so got out her tiny ironing board and her tiny iron.  She put the board on the floor, and within five minutes, I kid you not, Grace was stretched out on it!  These cats crack me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! So typical of cats. Both my cats would climb into boxes, sit on papers or fabrics and climb into the laundry basket. Their "radar" was on high alert for anything new. It always made me laugh so I really enjoy these posts. betsey

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh! I love that she picks bright contrasting colors like yellow and blue to show off her beauty. So much fun to explore and check our new things.
Joan