Tuesday, June 30, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts - Week 16


So it is week sixteen of the sheltering in place.  We arrived at the beach, and it was cool and cloudy, which is new for our beach visits.  I had no idea what to shoot, but then one look at the beautiful cloudy sky and I quickly set my cup of coffee on the table and started photographing.  I thought that would be my photograph, but while I was shooting this couple walked to the beach behind the table and I shot several frames.  I think having them in the photograph made the photograph more interesting.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Ken -- where's the donut? In your brilliant series, I think my favorite may be "White on White." Do you know this painting below by another famous artist, Kazimir Malevich? It's also called "White on White." But I think yours might be better!

https://www.moma.org/collection/works/80385

Anonymous said...

I just looked up Kazimir Malevich"s White on White painting. I totally agree with Ann that your photo is far more interesting with your donut, white car background and especially, sun reflection. It is fun to see various photos pertaining to your Tuesday ritual of coffee, tea and donuts. betsey

Photodude Images said...

Remember which political group tyrannically locked you down and took your Dunkin Donuts (and other) freedom away. You get to pass judgement on them in November. Since they will probably let you vote by mail in NY, why not vote a few times.