Saturday, June 20, 2020

Archive - Traveling - Jersey City


So I got bored being locked down and running out of things to photograph, so I decided to drive to Jersey City where I could take a beautiful photograph of lower Manhattan from across the Hudson River.  This was worth the drive, right?  OK, so I didn't do that.  I took this photograph in 2006 when I was on the faculty of the Northern Short Course doing my lighting course.  I was going through an old hard drive and found this photograph.  If you were to take this photograph now, you would see the new One World Trade Center across the river.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. Now take a drive to NJ and retake this photo to compare! :-) Have a Happy Father's Day.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Love the lights and the water in this photo. Very nice! Trace

Anonymous said...

I like the contrast between the simple light fixture and dried grasses in front of all the city lights and buildings. Beautiful photo. betsey