Tuesday, June 16, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts, Week 14


Man oh man, the pressure was on this week!  I had run out of ideas of things to shoot for our Dunkin' Donuts Day.  My creativity barrel was empty.  I really needed to think of something to do before Tuesday, so I would be prepared.  And then it hit me.  I would do "Art."  I would think of a picture beforehand and create it on Tuesday.  So my idea was "White on White."  I would put the powdered donut on the hood of our white car, and it would be "conceptual art."  Brilliant, right?  Then when I did it, I saw the reflection of the sun on the hood of the car, and there was my brilliant photograph!

4 comments:

Ron said...

Brilliant indeed !

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks Ron! Wait until next week, and see the second photo I am planning... :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and fun photo.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Funny! Trace