Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Two Kinds of Lavender


Kathy has been growing lavender in a garden box next to the driveway for years now I guess.  I have photographed it before, I am sure.  But today I looked and realized that I hadn't noticed, or hadn't remembered that there are two colors of Lavender in the garden!  How could I not notice that?  I thought that the two colors might make an interesting photograph so I spent some time trying to find a nice composition and a nice design within the frame.  Hope this works for you.  It's better if you click on the image to see it in more detail.

3 comments:

Ron said...

So, being pigmentally challenged (my term for being color blind), I find it difficult to see the difference. ( color blindness is a misnomer in my opinion. I see all the same colors that you do but we just disagree as to what those colors actually are). BUT, the photo is excellent “ looks just like the lavender that we have in our garden!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Joan

Anonymous said...

The two shades of light and dark lavender are so pretty and natural. betsey