Monday, June 29, 2020

Storm Clouds


I went out on my bike ride today, without checking the weather.  Why should I?  Well, for one, because the forecast today predicted thunderstorms in the afternoon.  But the sky looked great when I left for my ride late in the day.  It wasn't until I was on the home stretch that I noticed that the sky was REALLY dark to the north.  Uh-Oh!  So I stopped at the top of my last hill and checked the radar on my iPhone, and it looked like the storms would graze us, but not move through Sea Cliff.  As I cycled along the harbor's edge, I stopped to photograph the dark gray sky and the storm clouds to the north.  Looks like I dodged a bullet here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful and awesome photo! It captures how splendid and grand nature is! Trace

Anonymous said...

There is so much darkness. Then the blast of bright light to the left. Very cool photo. betsey