Sunday, June 7, 2020

Wait, How did You Do That?


Kathy has been weeding parts of the lawn by hand, since the weed killer that comes with fertilizer never seems to make a difference.  We hired one of those lawn companies for a couple of years, several years ago.  They came and fertilized and sprayed, and there were still weeds.  One time I went out to talk to the guy, and asked about some weeds in the lawn that looked like violets.  He had made several visits since the season started and the "violets" were still there.  So I asked him, and he said: "Oh, yeah, I could spray them..."  Huh?  Anyhow, Kathy decided to weed the lawn by hand.  I also noticed another woman doing the same thing at a house along my bike ride..   So how did I get this photograph?  I was flying my drone around the property for fun, and used that to take this overhead picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patience of a Saint as always.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I would not have the patience to weed the lawn. Kathy is amazing! And you must have had fun with your drone... betsey