Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Line at COSTCO


We went to COSTCO yesterday.  We needed some towel paper and toilet paper, and now that they have restocked, there was plenty of both available.  No more hoarding, thank you.  Kathy and I were trying to guess the best time to go there.  She said late in the afternoon, and I thought we should go in the middle of the day.  Guess who was wrong?  I was.  There was a long line that went all the way down to the end of the building and around the corner!  Fortunately, the wait was only 17 minutes.  Shopping was quick because the limited the number of people in the store, and checkout was a breeze for the same reason.  It was worth the wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Costco last week for the first time in months. They allow seniors to go in at 9:00 and there was no waiting line. When I left the line was forming around the building. I did buy toilet paper that should last me for the next 7 or 8 months. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

That line looks daunting! Glad it didn't take long and went well! Sign of our times, right now!! betsey