Tuesday, June 2, 2020

No Dunkin' Donuts, Week 12


I'll tell you, the pressure was on today!  I have shot every imaginable photograph from inside the car, and a couple from outside the car, and I had no idea what I was going to do today.  I was sweating it, big time!  Then I noticed this picnic table near where we parked, and decided to bring my coffee and donut over to the table.  The table was kind of scummy, so we didn't want to actually sit there and have our morning coffee.  Maybe on another day, we could use the nicer table that we saw some distance away.  I guess you will have to tune in next week...   :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice view of the sand and water, but I would not want to sit at that table either.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Nice view. Too bad the table is so disgusting. betsey