Saturday, March 26, 2022

A Forest in the City


I took this photograph about 20 feet from the fountain in yesterday's post.  I was waiting in Bryant Park for a friend and we were going to take the subway up to the restaurant where we would meet the rest of the dinner group.  I love these trees seen against a mirrored building, and reflected in the building are buildings behind me.  It is kind of a three-layered photograph, with the trees closest to me, the mirrored building in the distance, and the reflected buildings the furthest away.  I didn't calculate that, I just took the photograph and figured this out later.  But it's an interesting photograph, right? Please click on it because it is much more interesting seen larger.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting photo. I am glad you mentioned the reflection of the mirrored building as I first thought it was wire fencing near your City Forest.
Joan