Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunset Walk


My apologies for forgetting to post last night!  Sorry for those of you who might get worried at the lack of a new photograph this morning.  We were watching a terrific documentary on the TV, called "Lucy and Desi" about their history and their TV shows and running a giant production facility in Hollywood, "Desilu Productions."  It is a great story, and a bit sad.  Anyhow I was distracted and forgot to post.  I went for my usual walk yesterday, and photographed this along the way.  I liked the reflection of the sun off the water, framed between two rocks on the tidal flats.  Just an ordinary sunset but beautiful nontheless.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love this perfect scene of nature! Trace

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photograph! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Picture Perfect. I love the peacefulness.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo! You turned an "ordinary" sunset into something striking and beautiful! betsey

ken schwarz said...

A wonderful photo of color, composition and mood that captures a sense of peacefulness by the water.

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for your nice comments. I never realized that this would be such a popular photograph! Thanks!