Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Snowfall


About mid morning large snowflakes started to fall.  Not heavily, but a fair amount of snow and continuously.  The flakes were fairly large and fell gently.  The minute I saw the first flakes I realized that I needed to photograph them coming down.  I used my lens at 200mm which compressed the long view across our side yard.  So this is the result and I think it looks like an impressionistic painting.  And it is a photograph that looks different from what I usually shoot, if that is possible to say.  Please be sure to click on this to see all the wonderful detail in the photograph.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magical!! betsey

Anonymous said...

Big snowflakes on the trees were beautiful to look at but I am happy they were melting today. So much to see and poetry.
Joan

Anonymous said...

The snow is so pretty. The blend of the colors is beautiful. Trace