Monday, March 28, 2022

Walkin' In Traffic


Anybody can walk on the sidewalk, it takes something special to walk down the street in the middle of traffic.  I saw this when I was walking over to Bryant Park, before taking the subway uptown. I always keep my camera ready when I am walking the streets of Manhattan, because you can never tell what you see next.  Many times I see something and am not quick enough to get the camera up to my eye, but I saw this gentleman coming down the street and had a chance to shoot three frames.  This one is the best.  Welcome to Manhattan!

3 comments:

ken schwarz said...

If a person's expression, like a picture, is worth a thousand words than you have a double winner today! The guy's expression in the background who is looking at the dude strutting along on a busy Manhattan street and oblivious to his surroundings pretty much says it all! Photojournalism at its best!

Ken Spencer said...

Primo: Nicely seen! You got it! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The expression on the face of the man walking in the middle of the road is priceless. He is in his own world! Oh, the photos you can capture in NYC! betsey