Saturday, May 14, 2022

Dog, Arm, Cigarette


Yesterday when I went to the beach to calculate the altitude and direction of the moon during the eclipse, I parked in the parking lot, one space away from this car.  I was sitting there switching lenses when I saw this dog with his head sticking out of the window looking at me!  I quickly got the lenses changed so I had the 200mm zoom on the camera.  But by then the dog was no longer looking at me and it had retreated further into the car.  Oh no!  But I was patient and kept the camera handy and just sat there.  The dog moved over to the window again, and was not looking at me, but then suddenly this arm came out of the window, with a cigarette in it's hand!  I started shooting and the arm moved around a bit and I kept shooting.  This is the best of the lot because it almost looks like the arm belongs to the dog!  This is a nice one, isn't it?  Please click on it because it is so much better seen larger.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, Not Funny. I am glad she is parked and not driving. What was she smoking? Maybe she rolled her own. Doesn't look like a regular cigarette.
Joan

Anonymous said...

The "arm" is obviously enjoying a joint while the dog enjoys the ride and view! betsey