Thursday, May 26, 2022

Dogs Out, Cat's In


We are visiting a friend we have known for 46 years, Mary Ellen.  Our kids grew up with their kids.  Her husband Ray was a Navy pilot and then a pilot for Pan American Airways, until he became an executive with the airline and was the person in charge of buying all the fuel for the airline!  He passed away a few years back.  So Mary Ellen, who lives in Texas, is visiting her daughter in East Hampton, and she invited us out for the weekend.  We we have the house to ourselves. because her daughter and husband are away, and they have two dogs and two cats.  I think I had only been in the house for 5 minutes before I saw this photograph.  The dogs wanted to get in the house and the cat was curious about the new visitors.  I took ONE shot, and the dogs changed position!  Yikes!  But I did get this and I love it!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your visit with Mary Ellen. Great photo! Beautiful faces on the dogs and it makes me smile that the cat is checking you out.
Joan

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw the cat staring up at you, I thought of Grace. You got the Perfect shot! Enjoy your weekend visiting!! betsey

Anonymous said...

This is such a funny photo! The animals are so cute. Trace