Friday, May 27, 2022

Easthampton Nightscape


This will teach me a lesson!  Always bring a camera!  I know, I tell you that over and over and over again, right!  But tonight we were going to a restaurant for dinner, and why would I want a camera in a restaurant?  Well, because, when you park your car some distance down the street and have to walk to your car after dark you MIGHT want to have a real camera with you!  Duh!  So I saw this tree in the fog near where my car was.  No camera with me, on person or in the trunk but I do have my iPhone with me.  But it is not one of the newer ones that has "night mode."  But my trusty iPhone 5se came through with something, which is better than nothing.  I wonder if I learned my lesson this time?



 

1 comment:

ken schwarz said...

Well, two things came to mind upon viewing "Easthampton Nightscape".

1) I believe the photo comes up a just bit short when compared to images I have seen of Ansel Adam's work.

2) Cell phone cameras have come along way since Apple introduced phones with cameras; maybe it's time to upgrade to the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max?

By the way, what restaurant did you go to? Italian?