Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Nightscape and Water

                               

Last week I did a photograph of a tree at night in Cold Spring Harbor.  I was kind of on a roll looking for more night landscapes as I continued my ride home.  When I got to Hempstead Harbor the water was very calm and lights on the other side of the harbor created long reflections on the water.  The gray overcast sky was reflected in the water as well, and to me, this lovely feeling of gray completes the photograph.   Please click on it to see it larger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a stunning photo. Love the lights on the distant shore and in the water. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks, Trace. I thought it was nice, but wasn't sure how nice, so I appreciate how much you love this photograph! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

My eyes keep moving from the long lines reflected on the water to the green light on the shore...Cool! betsey