Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Where Did I Go Today?


OK, so here is another quiz for you.  Where did I go today?  Sadly, there is no prize company who will present the winners with valuable prizes, like the last time, if you guess this right!   :-)  So don't hurry to read below to find the answer, because I am going to tell you the answer right now.  I just have to put a lot of text under this photograph so you don't accidentally see the answer while you are trying to guess where I went today.  OK, enough time yet?


Does this help you figure out where I went?  What's in the bag and why did I go there?  WAIT!  I have decided not to tell you what the answer is today!  Bad Ken!  You can think about the question and I will give you the answer tomorrow night.



 

4 comments:

ken schwarz said...

The brilliant Blue & Gold corporate colors couldn't disguise your location. The IKIA Store in Hicksville is my final answer.

Anonymous said...

Definitely IKEA

Anonymous said...

IKEA - The bag gave it away.
Joan

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! The bag made it easy. IKEA. But we don't know what's in the bag...hmmm...Hope you tell us tomorrow. I thought it was odd that the door says "active door" and "do not block" but it's in small letters - DUH!