Friday, May 20, 2022

The Deluge

                          

Our toaster oven stopped working.  Yeah so?  Well, that meant I had to go out and buy a new one today because we have a family member visiting, and no toaster oven, no bagels for breakfast!  So I went down to the big shopping center at Roosevelt Field, and found a toaster oven.  Then I headed home and got caught in a deluge!  The rain started slowly, but then suddenly became a downpour!  Windshield wipers running non stop.  So that required that I take a photo to show you how much rain there was.  You will be proud of me - I took this photograph at a red light!  Aren't you relieved that I wasn't photographing as I drove along!  That would be stupid...

5 comments:

ken schwarz said...

A photo in the style of French Impressionism Artists!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a city version of Monet. Trace

Anonymous said...

Glad you were at a stop when photographing! :-) The white lights facing you are so abstract, almost like several motorcycles, rather than headlights from a car. Mission accomplished. Hope you enjoyed a toasted bagel.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I laughed at your comments about not taking photos while you're driving! My eyes go "wonky" looking at the blurred photo...betsey

Anonymous said...

Right on Trace!