Friday, September 23, 2022

I Know, This is Getting Old...


I promise this will be the last infrared photograph I post for a while.  Maybe.  I just think it is an interesting scene, with the trees and the clouds.  For most of the infrared photographs I have posted, I have converted them to just black and white.  But the recent photos, I have left as they came out of the camera, which means they have a slight bit of color in them.  But for some reason I have left the color in because it helps define, for instance, the trees in the distance from the water and the sky.  I did convert it to monochrome and a lot of the elements blended together.  Just in case you wondered.  I will post the monochrome version below after I convert this one so you can see the difference.  Maybe you find the slight color difference distracting?  That's the thing about this blog, you learn something new every day...   :-)  Which photograph do you like best?








 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first one because it is more defined. Great photo.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Late to the party on this one....but absolutely the first one! The contrast makes it!

Anonymous said...

Definitely the first one. Reminds me of the old sepia toned photos but this is so subtle. Lovely! betsey