Monday, September 19, 2022

Well THIS Looks Scary!


Showers had been forecast for this afternoon, but nothing seemed to show up.  Until late, that is.  I was working on my bicycle outdoors by the garage when I realized it was getting darker.  So I took my bike off the repair stand and put everything away, just as some raindrops started to fall.  I looked up at the sky and took a couple of photographs with my iPhone but the angle was not wide enough to take it all in, so I ran in the house, grabbed my SONY with the 18mm lens, and ran out and got this!  Then I ran back in before any rain might fall.  We had only a few sprinkles, but there was a distant sound of thunder in the far distance.  So it was a false alarm, which was fine with me.  But it does look like the end of the world, doesn't it?

 

No comments: