Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Infrared Scene


I took my infrared converted camera out with me on some errands the other day, and you have already seen one of the photographs of that trip - the trees along the harbor.  Well, this was the first shot I took on my trip  You will be pleased to know I was completely stopped at the red light when I shot this.  Usually my infrared photographs are just of nature.  I saw this and picked up my camera sitting on the rider's seat and managed two quick shots before the light changed.  I love this shot because of how gorgeous the trees are in infrared - they are stunning.  And what makes the photograph more interesting are the traffic lights hanging in the middle of the photograph.  I think is about the contrast between nature and mechanical things.  Please click on the image to see it in a larger size.

 

2 comments:

Ron said...

I love this photo. It looks like everything is coated with hoarfrost!

Anonymous said...

Great contrast! So many trees overflowing with life.
Joan