Thursday, March 7, 2024

Did You Get This right Away?


I am not sure if everyone will get what this is right away.  Some will, I think but when I saw this view in the camera I was so surprised at all that was going on in the picture, and even though I knew what I was photographing, I had never noticed all the complexity in the structure.  So I was photographing the water drops on the branches, and it was hard to tell how close I could get with my telephoto lens because of all the complexity of the branches.  So l I swung around and walked over to Kathy's car and aimed the camera at the tail light.  I got my answer about how close, but I also got an unexpected photo.

 

4 comments:

ken schwarz said...

This blog photo is different for sure. It got it immediately but I have no clue of the make, model or year of the car.

Anonymous said...

I would not have thought of a tail light because I have examined one up close before. There is a lot of complexity in this photo which makes it interesting and very different.
Joan

Anonymous said...

An easy guess. Love all the designs in this photo. Very cool! Betsey

Anonymous said...

Got it right away. I was wondering where you were going when I first saw the picture.
Taillights can be a very interesting study. As simple as they are, they are very complex in design and in the art of the car. If one has ever noticed the back of the car resembles a face. Take a look. Are they smiling, angry, smirking or frowning. Every auto maker has a unique look that follows through on all their models. Dodge for instance these days, look like they are wearing sunglasses.

Mark