Friday, March 8, 2024

Spring Has Sprung...


"Spring has sprung,
The grass is riz,
I wonder where
The birdies is?"

I just thought of this silly rhyme while I was thinking what to write about these crocus shoots I saw coming out of the ground in the garden right next to the house.  Of course it is not Spring yet - that doesn't happen until Tuesday, March 19th.  And this is not grass.   But it just came to me.  I do love to see signs of Spring.  These shoots are only about an inch and a half tall, but they lift my spirits!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the first signs of Spring and now I will have that little jingle in my head all day! :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read the rhyme :-) Love seeing signs of Spring also. I saw a Robin the other day and there are Iris shoots starting to pop up. Betsey