Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Raindrops


It rained last night, and I think some of the rain was heavy.  But this morning the rain was a gentle mist and when we came back from our Dunkin' Donut and coffee at the beach, then I noticed for the first time all these bright water drops on the Japanese maple tree, the tree that just keeps on giving.  I started trying to photograph the drops with a moderate telephoto lens, because I wanted the background branches out of focus.  It wasn't until I used my 200mm lens that I could make the background a blur and get the kind of photograph I was hoping for.  This won't look good until you click on it to see it larger.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo!
Joan

Linda said...

Beautiful image. Love the limited dof.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Makes me think of pussywillow buds. Betsey