Monday, March 11, 2024

Sunset


I went to Sea Cliff beach today to photograph something, which you will find out about in a day or two. While at the beach, I realized the sun was very close to setting and I noticed the sunlight reflecting a golden path on the water and on the wet beach.  So I thought "I guess I better shoot this, because some of my posts lately have not been very spectacular."  So this is not too bad.  Because of the high winds, the tide was way out and so I got to see these rocks which are in the swimming area.  They make an interesting foreground.  I never saw these before.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Trace

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. The shadows across the rocks and the bight sun make for a stunning photo. Well done!
Mark

Anonymous said...

Love this photo with so much to look at.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I love your first photo!!

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you, thank you! Maybe I have redeemed myself with this one! But I will keep trying harder...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and wild at the same time! Betsey