Sunday, March 17, 2024

"Mom, There's a Creepy Guy..."


I have written before and shown photographs of the times I go to the city to meet my night sky photography friends for dinner.  On this occasion, I wanted to do some quick photographs of my Hotel Pennsylvania demolition project while it was still daylight.  So while I was shooting, I didn't realize that one of my friends was snapping these photographs!  They're great, aren't they!  I look like some kind of creepy guy, spying through fences!


Once the demolition got down to the first floor, it was behind a wooden fence and the only way I could see what was going on behind the fence was to find areas to peek through.  Not creepy at all!



 

2 comments:

Linda said...

I've done that. Not creepy at all. You gotta do what you gotta do to get the shot. "It's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask for permission" is a photo quote I've often heard.

Ken Spencer said...

Great quote, Linda. I have always abided by that method all my life! The surprise was that one time I was reading a profile of a high ranking USAF officer who was a woman and SHE said that's the way she worked! Yikes, I can't believe you could get away with that in the military! :-)