Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Being Silly


This is a photograph from the archives that I just stumbled across.  It is of Liz and me just being silly.  I have no memory of how this came about.  We were sitting in the little back room years ago - I recognize the spot, but have no idea what led up to this.  I don't know if we were looking at a mirror or something, but we did this, and Kathy must have taken the picture.  What I love about this is that I always thought it was important to be silly with Liz and Amy.  Silly is an important part of life, as is just playing sometimes.  I think it is important for children to know their parents can be silly sometimes.

 

6 comments:

Ron said...

❤️

Anonymous said...

I love this photo of the two of you. It shows you being silly but also the warmth with your arm around her. You are a wonderful Dad.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I love this "silly" photo of you and Liz. Precious!! betsey

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! It is so sweet I agree with you about silly. It is warmth and love in a relationship. This photo is a beautiful father/daughter photo! Trace

Liz said...

I love this photo, too, One of my favorites! I love my silly Daddy :)

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for your nice comments! And thanks to Liz who I convinced this would be fun to do! :-)