Sunday, March 7, 2021

Feeding Seagulls


I thought I would try and some up with something different, for a change.  So I saw a huge flock of seagulls in the parking lot at the beach, and I had a long lens on the camera, so I zoomed in on this man feeding seagulls from the back of his car.  This is sort of OK, but it could be better.  He had ben feeding the birds for a while and was just about out of food, so I didn't have much time to shoot.  So I wish this was better, but it IS different.  I think it looks better if you click on it to see it in more detail.

 

4 comments:

ken schwarz said...

Wow! This shot grabbed me from the git go. I'm not sure what you think is missing? The guy is nicely cropped under the car's lifted tailgate and the seagulls are in a wild frenzy getting a handout! There maybe a sign somewhere that says "Don't Feed The Birds" but everybody loves feeding seagulls!

Anonymous said...

This is a great photo of so many seagulls swarming in for their treat. I am surprised he leaves his trunk open when he is holding a loaf of bread, but I don;t think this is his first time feeding the flock.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a little freaky for me with so many seagulls flying around trying to get some food. Cool shot! betsey

Linda said...


This is a beautiful candid image. I know we're all too critical of our own work, so I don't know why you don't think it's good. Such a great documentary image. Nicely captured. Linda, imagesisee.blogspot.com