Saturday, March 13, 2021

Maybe Enough For A Snowman?


I never said that I was "NEVER" going to show you snow again.  I said I wasn't going to show it to you for a while...   :-)   We have the last snow in our yard of anyone on our street!  We actually live in a kind of small valley, and so there is a ridge behind the houses across the street that the northeast winds bringing snow have to blow over, and having done that they dump it on our side of the street.  I am serious.  The lawns of the neighbors across the street have had had NO snow for a couple of weeks now, no joke! I think I am going to do what our elderly neighbor did all the time years ago - I am going to call the village and complain!   :-)  That's what old people do, right?

 

3 comments:

Amy said...

That’s a cool shot — sorry how the snow ended up there, ha. And do you guys sit in those cute chairs? Love them!

Anonymous said...

I chuckled about you be one of the old people and complaining to the village. It really is a cool shot. You can sit and wait for the snow to melt and the flowers to bloom in the Spring. Jonathan's back yard had a lot of snow still on Friday as their yard is surrounded by tall trees and the sun does not reach it but for a short time.
Joan

Anonymous said...

This is a funny story and the photo with the empty lawn chairs and pile of snow makes me long for the days of warm weather and flowers! Trace