Monday, March 22, 2021

Winning The Snow Contest!

                                       

So we have an informal competition with our neighbor Judy, to see who has the last snow of the year in their yard.  She called the other day to say that she had won.  This is the snow in her front yard, and we had none.  It was a killer to lose the competition.  So today we decided to change the outcome of the contest.  I decided to get a show shovel and take Judy's snow and bring it to our yard!  Kathy documented our subterfuge!

                                       

                                       

                 

                

                

So after supper I called Judy and said that I was originally mistaken about losing the contest, and in fact we won because we still have snow in the side yard and she doesn't.  She said, "You know, I looked over there this afternoon, and there was snow, and I could swear that yesterday there was none!"  So I explained what we did earlier, and we laughed and laughed over all that!  Laughter is the best medicine, right?



3 comments:

Amy said...

Hahahahahahahaaaaa 😂

Anonymous said...

You are crazy but I love that you are so young at heart and have a wonderful neighbor to laugh with. Laughter is the best medicine.
Joan

Anonymous said...

This is one of the goofiest and funniest things that I've ever read. Kudos for coming up with a great plan to win the contest. I love that Judy, you and Kathy had a wonderful laugh about the whole escapade!! betsey