Sunday, March 28, 2021

The Angel in the Garden


This is my garden angel.  I bought her at a garden shop one day when Kathy was shopping for flowers.  I really liked the look of her and thought she would add to the interest in the garden, which for me, she has.  I have photographed her a number of times.  The other day I saw her in the empty garden with the shadows of trees on the wall behind her.  I thought the shadows looked ominous, and because of that I thought it would make a picture.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so lonely and sad. Please take another photo when she is smiling and guarding over the beautiful Spring or Summer flowers. I remember you bought a garden angel for Mom so many years ago and she loved it.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Your garden angel does look sad in front of the wall. Hopefully, we will see another photo of her when she is surrounded by pretty flowers...betsey

Ken Spencer said...

I promise to take a happy photograph of my angel when the flowers bloom!