Saturday, March 20, 2021

Interesting Clouds


This is a very subtle photograph, but interesting because of it's subtlety.  I noticed these clouds on a recent walk along the harbor.  I have no idea what kind of clouds these are, but fortunately I have a friend named George, and he was a meteorologist for his first career.  He will know what these are, which is great.  He gave a talk for the astronomy club I belong to in New York City all about the different kinds of clouds, and is was absolutely fascinating!  I really love that this photograph is simple, and the colors are muted.  A nice change of pace for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very peaceful photo. The colors are beautiful and everything looks so calm and quiet. Trace

Anonymous said...

These soft "folded" clouds are beautiful. Your photo is mesmerizing. Soft colors and shapes. Peaceful. betsey