Sunday, January 14, 2024

Cat Flash


I got a new small flash unit that goes on my SONY camera.  So I am walking around the house photographing things with it.  Kathy does not like being photographed, so the next best things are the cats!  I was just experimenting with where to hold the flash.  I did shoot one picture with the flash held right over the lens but the image was too flat.  So then I held the flash up above Grace pointing down at her and that gave me a more three dimensional look.  Please click on this and see the detail in every hair on Grace's face!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace looks adorable. Love the photo. When I enlarged it, I had a chuckle looking at her little mouth. So cute and funny! Thanks for an early morning laugh. Trace

Anonymous said...

It is amazing to see the detail of your beautiful cat, however, I don't think she wanted to have her photograph taken either. She looks a little mad at you. LOL
Joan

Anonymous said...

She doesn’t look happy about being photographed! She has her stare perfected. Betsey