Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Fog Week I


"Fog Week" kind of like "Shark Week" you know...   :-)  This afternoon it was raining lightly, and then fog began to form.  I was out doing a couple of errands, and stopped at this baseball field in Sea Cliff to take some photographs.  This photograph is really about where various elements were "placed" in the image, based on where I stood and what focal length lens I used.  So it is about the fog, sort of, and it's not. When I was finished with my errands I drove up to Morgan Park in Glen Cove and spent an hour there taking photographs.  You will start to see those photographs tomorrow, and in the days following..

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The park is quaint and I like the older homes in the background. The park looks very still with the fog and the empty park benches. Trace

Anonymous said...

It looks like a lovely place to sit on a park bench and relax, read or take in a ballgame if it were not foggy and damp.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I love seeing “green space” with trees and benches for people to relax. I also like seeing the older homes in the distance. Betsey