Sunday, January 28, 2024

Fog Week V


I forgot to mention that yesterday's photograph was the first one I took when I got to Morgan Park in Glen Cove, a huge park on the water in the next town over.  I walked carefully as I explored because there were geese everywhere and if you upset them, they will attack you.  I got clear of the flock and moved down by the water and then suddenly heard the honking of a whole bunch of geese, and then I heard the flapping of wings behind me.  So I quickly spun around and fortunately the zoom lens was set on wide angle and I managed to get one shoot of as the flock became airborn right over me.  No one was more surprised than me to look at the screen on the back of the camera and found that instinctively I had gotten a decent shot of the geese!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great photo with the geese. I also like gray of the sky and the colors, the green, beige and browns in the background. Trace

Anonymous said...

That’s a lot of geese in one photo! Your instincts are spot on. Betsey

Anonymous said...

Great photo.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

You gotta love those one click great shots!