Saturday, January 13, 2024

The Little White Cloud


When I got to the bottom of my street, the first thing I saw was this little white cloud in the distance, against the dark gray clouds.  Not sure why this attracted me, but it did.  I kind of wondered why this cloud formed where it did.  So the trick was, what could I put in the foreground in order to make an interesting photograph of the cloud.  I walked along the edge of the harbor on my normal route south, until these two rocks came into view.  Something to balance the foreground I think.  So I think this does work to make a cloud photograph more interesting,  I wonder if you think the cloud is interesting - did you see it right away when you saw this photograph?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. The low white clouds against the darkness and dark rocks makes a nice interesting balance.
Joan

Anonymous said...

The name of your post made me look at the tiny white cloud to the right of the other clouds :-) Your photo seems perfectly balanced. Betsey