Monday, January 8, 2024

Life Imitates Art


Stan and Preston and I were having lunch in one of the small cafeteria type places in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  One of them, and I forget who, said "There's a picture!"  So I turned and looked in the direction they were looking and saw this!  I am thinking, "Yes, that's a good one!"  Well, I raise my always ready camera and I'm shooting this scene, and whoever suggested the photo said "No, not that, I was thinking of the scene over there."  But then they admitted this was worthwhile.  I just think it is so funny how I found this.  Actually only one of the women is imitating the art, but I will take that!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least one person is looking at the art! I think it’s great that your friends suggests possible photographs, even though they might be different. Betsey

Anonymous said...

Funny how we all see things differently or notice different photo opportunities. Nice that you could enjoy lunch together and saw this one girl admiring the statue.
Joan