Thursday, January 11, 2024

The Dog Walkers


I didn't get this photograph when I wanted to.  I was walking up 5th avenue and I saw these two dog walkers cross 5th avenue about a block ahead of me.  So I picked up the pace to try and catch up to them.  Unfortunately I didn't get close to them in time.  They made a left hand turn into Central Park when I finally caught them.  I took about 4 or 5 photographs and then stopped.  But when they were on 5th avenue the dogs were spread out more and that made a better picture.  So this is OK but it could have been better.  They sure are walking a lot of dogs!  It was better when you could see both of the walkers.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute photo! Beautiful dogs. Trace

Anonymous said...

Wow! Are there 8 or 90 dogs being walked? Great business in NYC. I could only walk one at a time! Cute photo.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Cute photo. Great variety of breeds. Betsey