Friday, January 26, 2024

Fog Week III


I guess you could call this my "Motif Number 1."  How many photographs have you seen me post of this scene?  After I took all those photographs at the foot of our street, I got back in the car and continued on my way to the store.  Well, I only went about two tenths of a mile before I came to one of my favorite places on Long Island, this point at Tappan Beach with the three trees.  And of course the fog was perfect for a completely different atmospheric sense of this scene.  The fog really is a magical thing!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Serene. Yes, this is one of my favorite scenes but I also think of Scudders Pond and Sycamore trees. I enjoy your beach/waters scenes because I miss being close. Betsey

Anonymous said...

So peaceful. A beautiful area. I was surprised to see the reflection of the trees with the fog.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Joan! I did not notice the reflection of the trees! Duh! Thanks for pointing that out!