Thursday, December 10, 2020

A New Landscape


I first saw this scene several weeks ago, when I was in a hurry and couldn't stop to photograph it.  I put a note on the kitchen cabinet to remind me to get back here at dusk.  So I stopped by tonight at the right time.  This is the new giant condominium complex built down just beyond the old power plant.  The last time I photographed it, I used my drone to do an aerial photograph of the huge foundation.  I meant to get back long before this.  I do love the feeling of this photograph - it's kind of spooky and empty looking, including the road which passes by it.  The complex is only illuminated by work lights in the building which is still under construction.



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lighting, but these condos reminds me of a factory building. I don't have an interest in buying one for a million. :-)
Joan

ken schwarz said...

I agree with Joan. From your nighttime photo the condo looks like an old mill building. As for the windows, when the project is complete, I doubt you will ever see all the windows equally illuminated!

Anonymous said...

Not appealing to me. Too bad they didn't use the middle arched windows all over. Your photo does have an eery feeling to it. betsey