Friday, December 11, 2020

We Have Our Christmas Decorations Up!


Well, we finally got our Christmas decorations up.  It was a lot of work and we did it all in one day!  But I am really good on an extension ladder, moving it all around by myself.  I needed the 30-foot one to reach the tops of the roof.  And I never worry about working on a ladder at all - what could go wrong?  OK, OK, there was that ONE time that the ladder went out from under me and I fractured a rib, but other than that...  Oh wait...  I just remembered something...  This is not our house!  That means we still have to get some decorations up because this is the first year in about 10 years that we are not going to Los Angeles, because of Covid.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I opened your blog this morning and saw this home decorated to the hilt. Thanks for the smiles, except that you will not be traveling to CA this Christmas.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Wowie Zowie! That's a lot of decorations. I laughed out loud also when I read your blog. It isn't funny that you cracked a rib but it is funny with the way you describe it! I feel sad that you and Kathy cannot visit this year in California but by staying safe you can visit next year...betsey